The Students' Union employs some 100 members of student staff behind our bars and in our venues, as well as in administration.
Flexible contracts with the ability to select your shifts online also mean that you can easily create a work pattern to fit around your existing commitments and studies. So, you can continue to play sport, work around your lectures or maintain any family commitments you might have.
Our current vacancies are shown below. Make sure to read the relevant recruitment pack fully and consult the respective person specification before completing your application, as it sets out the criteria by which we shortlist applicants. If you have any further questions regarding a role, you will find an appropriate contact in the recruitment pack to get in touch with. Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Positions Currently Available
- Contract: Zero hours (open to students and members of the general public).
- Hours: Maximum of 16 hours per week.
- Wage: £7.83 per hour.
- Deadline for applications: April 26, 2019.
- Interviews: week commencing April 29, 2019. Compulsory training will take place on May 8, 2019 or May 16, 2019, 8pm onwards.
- Please send your completed application to [email protected].
- Recruitment Pack.
- Application Form.
- Privacy Statement.