The Annual General Meeting of the University of Northampton Students’ Union will be held as follows:
Location: Morley Room, Floor 1, Senate Building, Waterside Campus, NN1 5PH.
The business to be transacted shall include:
- Welcome and apologies;
- Attendees to confirm they are satisfied with the meeting set‐up and technology;
- Ratification of minutes of previous AGM;
- Receiving the report of the Trustees on the Union’s activities since the previous AGM;
- Receiving the accounts of the Union for the previous financial year;
- Appointment of the auditors;
- Approving the list of affiliations of the Union;
- Open questions to the Trustees by the Members;
- Any Other Business.