Volunteering and Social Enterprise Committee (VSEC)
VSEC aims to give a voice to all volunteering, social enterprise, media and heritage projects that are led by students. It is a forum in which to propose new projects, raise issues and question what your Sabbatical Officers are doing for you.
In addition, it provides attendees with the opportunity to influence procedures, policies and bye-laws to reflect your unique activities.
- Please email [email protected] if you want to:
- Ask general questions;
- Propose a motion;
- Add an agenda point (at least seven days in advance);
- Change your group name.
- For larger issues, get in touch with the Union's Vice President: Union Development.
Who runs VSEC?
The Committee is student-led and is run by the following elected members:
2018-19 VSEC Exec
- Chair: Sarah Crooks (Rotaract);
- Vice Chair: Hannah Jones (United Amayi Society).
2018-19 VSEC Student Councillors
- Sarah Crooks (Rotaract);
- Hannah Jones (United Amayi Society).
Further, the Union's Heritage & Volunteer Coordinator provides support to the Committee.
Dates and Minutes of Meetings 2018-19
- October 1, 2018;
- November 6, 2018;
- November 27, 2018;
- January 8, 2019;
- February 5, 2019;
- March 5, 2019;
- April 26, 2019.