Interested in going for a role?
We see you. And we’re really pleased that you are thinking about running.
So, what do you need to know to seal the deal?
- You need to be a current student at the University of Northampton
- And it’s really good if you already have some ideas about how you want to make positive changes for students.
- So have a look at the roles and see what best meets your ideas and ambition
- Start to think about what you want to achieve, you’ll need this for your Candidate Proposal
Know what you want to do?
- Get yourselves over to www.northamptonunion.com/elections; log in; find the election you wish to run in, select it, and click to nominate yourself as a candidate. You can do this from January 25th.
- You will need to upload a manifesto and a photo to complete your nomination. Go easy on the filters, students need to be able to recognise you so they know they’re voting for the right person!
- And don’t miss out by mistake, the deadline Monday 8 February (6pm). Bookmark the Dates for your Diary page so you don’t miss anything!
And, if you want to chat about it with a member of staff, please drop us an email at [email protected]