Student Group By-Elections
The Student Groups by-elections are your opportunity to elect any roles that were not filled in the first election cycle.
Rember every group must have the core three roles (President, Secretary and Tresurer) filled.
- Nominations Open 1st April 00:01am- 12th April 11.59pm
- Voting 15th April 9am- 17th April 5pm
To nominate or vote, please go to northamptonunion.com/elections
There are still plenty of student leadership roles available! Have a look at the list (below) to see which you might be interested in running for!
- Executive Committee
- Sports Officer;
- Societies Officer;
- Entertainments Officer;
- Ethics and Environment Officer;
- International Students' Officer;
- Mature Students' Officer;
- Moulton College Officer;
- Postgraduate (Taught) Students' Officer;
- Women's Officer;
- European Union Students' Officer.
- Faculty Advocates
- Three Faculty Advocates from Faculty of Health and Society;
- Two Faculty Advocates from Faculty of Education and Humanities;
- Three Faculty Advocates from Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology.
Three Joint Honours Representatives:
- First-Year Joint Honours Advocate;
- Second-Year Joint Honours Advocate;
- Third-Year Joint Honours Advocate.
Four Postgraduate Faculty Representatives:
- Faculty of Business and Law Representative;
- Faculty of Health and Society Representative;
- Faculty of Education and Humanities Representative;
- Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology Representative.
- Part-Time Student Representative;
- Distance Learning Student Representative;
- Black and Minority Ethnic Officer.
- Student Council positions
- Three Non-Portfolio Councillors
- MSA Committee
- Collaboration Committee Member;
- Vice President of Postgraduates;
- Vice President of Parents;
- Policy Overseer Committee Member;
- Social Secretary
This will take place on the SU website, via www.northamptonunion.com/elections
- Nominations period 13 May (9am) - 19 May (5pm)
- Voting period 27 May (9am) - 28 May (5pm)