By Elections 2018
Fancy representing the student body, making a lasting change on campus and gaining employability skills that will look great on your CV? If so, then make sure to put your name forward in the upcoming Students' Union's By Elections!
All the information you need regarding dates and positions available is given below.
- Announcement – 19 November;
- Nominations open – 26 November from 9am, till 2 December at 5pm;
- Hustings – 6 December, 5-6pm at the Engine Shed;
- Voting day – 10 December 10am-10pm, based at the Engine Shed.
This can be found and will be done through the SU website.
You can check out the roles and candidates in the By Elections below. By clicking on each candidate's name, you can read through their manifesto.
- BME Officer;
- Women's Officer;
- EU Officer;
- Postgraduate Students' Officer (Taught);
- Postgraduate Students' Officer (Research);
- Ethics and Environments Officer.
- Health and Society x2;
- Business and Law x1;
- Faculty of Art, Science and Technology x1;
- Joint Honours 1st year;
- Joint Honours 2nd year;
- Joint Honours 3rd year.
Mature Students' Association (MSA) Committee
- Social Secretary;
- Collaboration Committee Member.
Other SU leadership roles
- Student Trustees x2;
- NUS Delegates x3; .
To nominate yourself for any of these roles, please click this link.
If you would like more information or have a question about the By Elections, please email [email protected].