Instructions on how to become a member of the Students’ Union
1. Go to IT services, via https://uon.saasiteu.com
2. To sign in, click on ‘Sign in with UoN ADFS’, as shown:
3. When you are logged in, click on ‘Log a Ticket’, as shown:
4. This will take you to the option to become a member of the SU. Click on the image that says ‘Students’ Union Opt In’, as shown:
5. A button will then appear, click on ‘request’, as shown:
6. The following page will appear – make sure to tick the box next to ‘check to opt in’, then click ‘review and submit’, as shown:
7. You will then need to one more time click ‘submit’ one more time.
8. You will receive an email confirmation to state your request has gone through. Once this is your request has been completed, you will receive an additional email to notify you of this.
Logging into the Students’ Union
1. If the message reads the following:
Try one of the following steps:
a. Open an Incognito Tab and attempt to log in
b. Use a different browser you haven’t tried to log in with before (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer)
a. Go into your browser’s history section and clear the Cookies and other site data for the last 4 weeks/All Time
2. Try logging in again. If this doesn’t work, fill out the form on the URL: https://northamptonunion.com/contact-us/opt-in-support